Video: Learn practical skills for visualizing, transforming, and modeling data in R. This comprehensive video course shows you how to explore and understand data, as well as how to build linear and non-linear models in the R language and environment. It’s ideal whether you’re a non-programmer with no data science experience, or a data scientist switching to R from other software such as SAS or Excel.
No matter what your actual job title, you are—or soon will be—a data worker.
The Truthful Art explains:
• The role infographics and data visualization play in our world
• Basic principles of data and scientific reasoning that anyone can master
• How to become a better critical thinker
• Step-by-step processes that will help you evaluate any data visualization (including your own)
• How to create and use effective charts, graphs, and data maps to explain data to any audience
The Truthful Art (2016) is also packed with inspirational and educational real-world examples of data visualizations from such leading publications as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Estado de São Paulo (Brazil), Berliner Morgenpost (Germany), and many more.