Skip to Main Content

Military Transcripts

Prior Training Transcripts

The VA requires all Military Education Benefits students to provide transcripts from all prior learning and training.  This aims to maximize your credit transfer, get you to graduation faster, and extend the use of your benefits. A student cannot deny the transfer of a course to be paid by the VA if that course will progress them toward completing their program.

All students must:

  • Request transcripts from all prior colleges attended
  • Request Military Transcripts
  • List Rasmussen University as your current school so that all transcripts are sent directly to the University


Community College of the Air Force Transcripts

Students can order an official Community College of the Air Force Transcripts (CCAF) transcript by logging on to Air Force Virtual Education Center (AFVEC) from a . mil computer. Under "Self Service," select "CCAF Student Services." Proceed to CCAF Online Student Services and select "Order a Transcript" from the Transcripts dropdown.