Job Connect is Rasmussen's very own job board where the employers we connect with on a day to day basis in Career Services post positions specifically for Rasmussen students and alumni. You can access Job Connect at https://rasmussen-csm.symplicity.com/ and download the "Simplicity Jobs and Careers" app on your phone or tablet. There are additional features within Job Connect, such as Resume Books and Counseling, where you can schedule an appointment with your Career Services Advisor. Downloading the app is easy; for Apple, go to the App Store and Android and go to the Google Play store. Search for "Simplicity Jobs and Careers" and download the app.
There is a second search option on the website to review careers posted through NACE (National Association of Colleges and Employers). Click the down arrow on Jobs, located on the left side, and you will see "NACElink Extended Job Search."
Resume Books are active and organized by the program of study. To participate, click on the drop-down arrow under "Documents" located along the left-hand column in Job Connect. Choose "Approved" and add a new document. Now that your resume is loaded click on "Opt-In Books." Click on the green box "Add Resume" to allow employers to view your resume. It is highly recommended that you contact your Career Services Advisor for a resume review before uploading.
If you have not already registered, the process is simple. Just follow these steps:
2. Click on "Student/Alumni"
3. Click on "Register" (it is free)
4. Fill out your profile information
5. Your registration will be reviewed within 24 – 48 business hours of submission
6. Once your registration is accepted, be sure to upload a copy of your resume
7. When your registration is complete, you can log in to the database to search jobs posted at Rasmussen University and across the country