Use the guides below to find information and research support specific to your field of study.
The alphabetical list below provides access to databases by title. Not sure which database to use? Find database descriptions or search for databases by subject in the A-Z database list.
Research Process: The Basics
1. Define your topic.
2. Do some background research.
3. Use library resources to find relevant books, articles, reliable websites, videos to support your argument.
4. Evaluate the quality and reliability of the resources gathered.
6. Organize notes and create an outline.
7. Write a rough draft.
8. Insert citations for resources integrated into the paper.