As a Rasmussen student, you should have an account already set up for you.
1. Go to NoodleBib click here to login
2. You Already have a Personal ID. Fill in that section.
3. Personal ID should be in the form of firstname.lastname
3. Your password is the same as your Rasmussen password
Please Contact the Personal Support Center 1-866-693-2211 for questions on your personal account.
NOTE: You may be asked for a school/library username and password. For that information see our FAQ.
1. Once you've logged in, click on Create a New Project on the right side.
2. The default setting should be APA Avanced Style; leave as it is.
3. Give your project a descriptive name so that you'll know what it refers to. Store your to do list, all your citations, your outline, and your notes for a specific paper or assignment in this project.
4. Click the Create Citation button.
5. From the Dashboard, click on References in either the task bar on the top or in the Components box on the left.
Then you'll be ready to create your citations. See the user guide linked below:
The Dashboard helps you keep the parts of your project organized. It also helps to keep you focused on on schedule. It makes it easy for you to get to...
Download this handy STEP-by-STEP NoodleBib Student Guide!
NoodleBib is an online tool which helps you create an unlimited number of reference lists and upload them as Microsoft Word documents. You can also use NoodleTools to store and organize your notes. View this webinar for information on using NoodleBib citation builder.
Looking for ways to support students' use of NoodleBib Dropbox see our Answer click here.
To Log Into NoodleTools Express Click on the Link Below
Feel free to contact us!
For computer/technology related questions:
Personal Support Center: 1-866-693-2211