Use the link above for directions on how to create notecards in NoodleTools.
You have two options when making an outline:
- Before you take notes: Set up a general structure of main points. After you've taken your notes, add them in as subtopics or supporting details.
- After you take notes: Group your notes into piles based on topic. Drag the note cards to the outline pane, and then label the main ideas and subtopics.
Steps for creating an outline:
- Create your list of sources first
- Create your notecards for each citation
- Arrange your notecards based on topic/main idea
- Drag each notecard to the outline column on the right side