For first time users:
You will need to create an account. Watch this short video for step-by-step instructions.
For returning users:
1. Go to: www.noodletools.com
2. Fill in the Personal ID and Password boxes.
3. Your Personal ID should be in the form of firstname.lastname
3. Your password is the same as your Rasmussen password
4. Select Sign In
*Please Contact the Personal Support Center 1-866-693-2211 for questions on your personal account.
**You may be asked for a school/library username and password. For that information see our FAQ.
1. Once you've logged in, click on the green Create a New Project button in the upper left.
2. The default settings should be APA and Advanced Style; leave as it is.
3. Give your project a descriptive name so that you'll know what it refers to.
4. Select Submit.
5. To start citing sources, select Sources from the top.
6. Click the green Create Citation button in the upper left.
7. Select the type of source you are going to cite and go from there!
*Watch the NoodleTools webinar to the right for more thorough step-by-step instructions.
This below quick guide covers the following topics:
This quick guide covers the following topics: